Application Deadline: Monday, October 24, 2011
Information and Application
USA Track & Field recognizes that U.S. colleges and universities continue to be major contributors to the success of USATF’s High Performance development pipeline, but this support lasts only 4/5 years. Following the athlete’s collegiate years, USATF recognizes the critical importance of providing special, targeted assistance to high-level athletes in their immediate post collegiate (2 years) – if we expect them to become the next generation of medal winning track and field athletes. The Post Collegiate Scholarship Fund (PCSF) is part of USATF’s effort to fill the “developmental gap” that occurs right after an athlete completes their collegiate track and field eligibility.
In order to apply for this program, an athlete must:
- Be a United States citizen;
- Be eligible to represent the United States at all levels of international competition;
- Be a current member of USATF;
- Have competed in the USA Outdoor Track & Field Championships;
- In 2011 have achieved the current IAAF World Outdoor "A" standard (view standards below) in their event(s);
- Have completed and submitted a PCSF application form; and
- Have completed (or forfeited) their remaining collegiate track and field eligibility within the past two years (2010/2011).